The Niagara Falls Blues Fest will celebrate exceptional music and the rich heritage of blues in our city. Concerts will be held on Old Falls Street at its new location next to the Sheraton hotel. Our Visit Niagara Falls USA partner hotel Sheraton Niagara Falls USA is the Official Host for the Niagara Falls Blues Festival!
Friday, September 13 5:00 pm-11:00 pm
- –JERRY PORTNOY, formerly of both Muddy Waters and the Eric Clapton Band
- –MAC ARNOLD and Plate Full ‘O Blues with special guests: JOHN PRIMER, formerly of Muddy Waters Band
- –THE NIGHTHAWKS with special guests Luthur “GUITAR JR.” Johnson, formerly of Muddy Water’s Band and DONNY “Mr. Downchild” WALSH
Saturday, September 14 1:00 pm-11:00 pm
- –COUPE DeVILLES
- –BACKSTREET BLUES BAND, from Cleveland
- –PITBULL of BLUES BAND, from Florida with special guest: STAN STREET
- –MISSISSIPPI HEAT with special guest: EDDIE “Vaan” SHAW JR.
- –OTIS CADILLAC and the ELDORADO’S with the SEVILLE SISTERS
- –CANNED HEAT
Packages Start at $129/night and include:
Overnight accommodations for two at the Sheraton Niagara Falls in the heart of Niagara Falls USA. Connected to the Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino.
Breakfast for two at TGI Fridays Breakfast Buffet in the Sheraton Niagara Falls
Buy one get one spa passes for the Sheraton Niagara Falls on-site HydroSpa
Two free adult beverages at the Sheraton Niagara Falls Blues Fest beverage station!
- Restrictions apply – call the Sheraton Niagara Falls at 716.285.3361 for additional details.